|Slow sobbing noises in the background|
New York based illustrator interested in skeletons
Commissions are open
Nim-lock is the easier to pronounce version of "Nimlhach" -- 'white flame' in Sindarin Elvish
Feel free to talk!
DO NOT RE-POST WITHOUT PERMISSION, the fan art drivel is on tumblr vv
Commission me I need to afford to eat
If you want your commission in one of the first two styles or cat, contact me at email@example.com with the subject COMMISSION and the following info for a confirmation:
type: (lines or flowy ink) (color or black/white) (bust, hips, or full body) OR cat
paypal email: (so I can send an invoice)
contact email: (if different from paypal email)
any requests: (poses or expressions) OR (cat colors, patterns, movements)
references: (send/link me a character sheet or photos; the better they are the better I understand what I’m drawing) OR (photos of your cat)
For everything else, email me or message me on tumblr/deviantart! We’ll figure out what you want and I will give you a quote. I don’t bite and would only be too happy to talk and work things out. (My tuition is $28k/year and I NEED YOU, I really do)
– I will draw nsfw, gore, whatever. If there is a style you want to see me draw in, send me an example and I’ll tell you if I can wing it.
– Chibis & small children are faster for me to draw than adults (lower overall price).
– Traditional Media: Brush pen, dip pen & ink, gouache, greyscale markers, scratchboard (this is a clay covered paper that you scratch away at).
– Artist Trading Cards are 2.5″ x 3.5″ bristol boards. You can ask me to draw whatever you & I think will fit, in whatever medium.
– Can also draw in format of bookmarks
*** 4 Commissions slots will be open at any one time, with a wait list.